Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hello,

I just got this blog set up and now I am testing it. Why is there a need for blogging? People want to share their thoughts and feelings just so the whole world can see. So, they find a place to post what they want to say, in the hopes that someone will respond. I see my teenagers leave posts on their MySpace page for friends or other nosey people to see. Maybe they are just a little vain to want to share their thoughts and pictures. I personally, don't have the need to blog, but it will be interesting to see how this one goes.

4 comments:

  1. I don't really understand blogging either. I do understand writing your thoughts down, but not sharing them others. Well, I'm a private person though. This will be an interesting project for me as well.

    Erin Dorsey
    Classmate of English 226

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same way. I do not understand the whole "blogging" thing. This is my first one, and probably last. I have never been one to wear my emotions/feelings on my sleeve, much less put it in print! Good Luck this Semester!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also not much of a blogger, but I do like to share my opinions in hopes that it might enlighten the person I'm sharing with. I like the idea of being able to relate to people when it comes to these kind of things. It gives a sort of... fulfillment somehow. It's hard to explain. Well, we'll see if your mind will change after this semester. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete