Saturday, February 14, 2009

Playoffs

Well, we aren't going to the playoffs. We lost to Byrd last night by 4 points and now I have a player who is upset. She cried and cried. She's a junior and has been experiencing some dissent among the senior players. I told her that next year was her year. We have plans to start conditioning and working out (when do I have the time for that!) and there will be basketball camps this summer. She is motivated to become even better, so she can become that senior that guides the younger players, so their team will play better as a team. This year has not been very fun for her because of these seniors, and I can't wait until next year. Go Vikes!

2 comments:

  1. That is sad the way they have been treating her. I know all to well about what she is experiencing. Just continue to encourage her. She will be thankful in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm sorry! Better luck next year.

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete