Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Resignation


Well, it is official, my last day at the bank is March 31. I formally turned in my letter of resignation on Wednesday, March 18, 2009. It happened so quickly. I got a call from a former associate of the bank and he was looking for me. Within 5 days, I had interviewed and met with his president, and told my bank that I was leaving. I have waited two long years for something like this to happen. I will be going from a highly stressful environment to a small, laid back environment. I will help this bank officer get his commercial loan portfolio up and going. He has a new branch with new furniture, and there is an office just waiting for me. I still can't believe it. My first day with my new job will be April 1.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Nancy!

    I hope all works well for you in this new endeavor.

    -Maureen O.
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats,

    It looks like everything is starting to turn up well for you. =) I wish best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, good luck!

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete